Celebrate 4th of July Around the SF Bay Area!
The downtown Half Moon Bay Main Street parade is an annual community event. Go back in time to a small town celebration of community, our elected officials, our non-profits, our schools bands and dance teams. If you’re local, come support the kids. Pack a picnic and enjoy the beautiful tree lined street and energy of local spirit and our Country. Main Street is the place to be, the parade is between 12 noon and 1pm today.
Here are all the festivities I found around the Peninsula for today!
- Foster City | Dog Show, Parade & FIREWORKS – 2013 – FREE
- Half Moon Bay | Coastside’s 4th of July Parade – 2013 FREE
- Menlo Park | 4th of July Parade and Celebration – 2013 – FREE
- Los Altos | Glorious 4th of July Park Party – 2013 – FREE
- Los Altos Hills | 4th July Scooter & Skateboard Parade – 2013 – FREE
- Pacifica | 38th Annual Fourth of July Celebration – 2013 – FREE
- Palo Alto | SJ Earthquakes MLS Soccer & FIREWORKS (June 29) – 2013 – $15
- Palo Alto | Summer Festival & Chili Cook-off Festival – 2013 – FREE
- Redwood City | Independence Day Parade, Festival & FIREWORKS – 2013 -FREE
- Redwood City | Old Fashioned Fourth & Ice Cream Making Party – 2013 – $2.50
- San Mateo | 3rd of July Highlands FIREWORKS Show (July 3) – 2013 – FREE
- San Mateo | July 4th in the Park – 2013 – FREE
- San Mateo | July 4th Parade & Celebration – 2013 – FREE
The complete list of Bay Area July 4th 2013 festivities, including North Bay, South Bay, and East Bay is HERE. Thanks funcheap.com for this comprehensive list.