Neighborhood: Casa Del Mar – Kehoe
A great west side Half Moon Bay neighborhood with very easy access to the Coastal Trail!
- Just north of the Strawflower Shopping Center
- South of open fields, recreational horse-back riding, and westside Miramar
- Due east by a short distance of the Pacific Ocean, Coastal Trail and beaches
Streets within this neighborhood provide cozy ranch style homes and a few two-story contemporary style homes. Most, not all, were built between 1968 and 1978. Average square footage of these homes is approximately 1682. There are a few cul-de-sacs – this home for sale is on Marie Court listed by Susie Hughey-Haas. The last sale in this neighborhood was in our current Q4 with the sale in October and the close of escrow in early November.
The homes along Pilarcitos, the oceanfront portion of this neighborhood, are newer with an average age of 19 years, and larger, with an average square footage of approximately 2400 square feet. The last sale on Pilarcitos was in Q2 2007. Two homes on Pilarcitos have been on the market within the last year but are currently not in the MLS.
In the last 30 days in this neighborhood only:
- 1 property sold – 14% off list price for cash offer – within first 90 days.
- 2 single family homes are available listings
- 2 residential lot is an available listing (1 R1 and 1 PUD)
- 1 property is in contract
- 1 property reduced price
- 2 properties became expired listings
This interactive Google Map has many Half Moon Bay area points of interest so you can see the distance from this neighborhood to businesses, like coffee shops, other neighborhoods, etc.
View Larger Map
Link to Homes for Sale in Kehoe – Casa Del Mar neighborhood right now. (Note: Hawser is in the Seahaven neighborhood, but the MLS shows it in this neighborhood. It’s nearby but not the same neighborhood.)