A serene setting is the backdrop for this charming mid-century eichler-style home.
Stunning great room with the characteristic wood beam ceiling offers the classic floor-to-ceiling windows inviting indoor-outdoor living and the natural beauty of peaceful views and magnificent sunsets.
True to the style, the principles of light, air and openness are abundant, with the added bonus of a south/west facing exposure on a huge lot in El Granada’s sun-belt. A classic open air front courtyard offers another outdoor space for private enjoyment. The huge backyard has pre-planted vegetable and herb gardens, a built-in firepit, adjacent patio, and a working hot-tub on its own deck off the second master suite.
Design meets function with two separate bed/bath suites, one on the main level for no-stairs easy access, and second suite is on the lower level with direct access to the hot-tub deck, fire-pit patio and gardens.
Two wood-burning fireplaces, one in the great room and one in the lower level master suite and an additional wood burning stove in the attached studio.
As a bonus, your endless ideas await with the permitted separate workshop space!
- Vintage eat-in kitchen with separate pantry/utility area
- Welcoming great room to view deck
- Custom built-in bookcases with puck lighting
- Main level bedroom/bathroom suite
- Lower level bedroom/bathroom suite with sitting area
- Main level office/studio with wood burning stove
- Both bathrooms updated
- Attached huge two-car garage was added
- The existing carport was converted into a studio/office
- Another separate permitted workshop (detached)
- Open air courtyard in front with koi pond
- Multiple skylights
- Generous wall space for art
- Newer (2011) leased solar (PV) system for energy/electricity savings
- Upgraded electrical panel in 1998
This is a very special property in a very desirable location! This home also invites an enviable lifestyle for either commute or work-at-home options.