Spotlight on 450 Magellan in beautiful Miramar
The Half Moon Bay Coastside is brimming with inventory!… so it may be a little too easy to miss the perfect home. We skim over homes on the web (there’s hundreds of sites), or on a list (have some more paper), or driving by (gas & time, although it is fun), or looking at a house-hunting mobile application – hoping that something is going to jump out at us, shake us, and say, this is the ONE. So allow me to focus your attention on one home for just a minute…
Open today, Sunday, Aug. 24th. Stop by to preview and chat, I’ll be there 1-3 p.m.
Here’s my opinion on the ideal buyer for this home. As a top quartile* property on the Coastside, this home will be attractive to a buyer looking for…
- beautiful finishes
- architectural details
- An open and accessible kitchen for the chef-enthusiast, or wants to look like one
- Kitchen and family room toward the back of the house which is not visible to the formal entertaining areas
- The formal dining room and living room at the front part of the home ideal for business/formal entertaining
- a unique combination of tradition and the “coastal living factor”**
* top quartile’s median stats: list price is $1,799K; 3820 sq; 4br, 3ba, age 19 yrs., DOM 112. (note: this home is $1,699K; 4br, 3.5ba, 3 yrs., CDOM 343).
** “coastal factor”explained (my definition): home also offers features to maximize coastal living, such as open floor plan, lots of windows, sun exposure, mud/laundry room off the garage — for the sandy feet, of course.
And a couple other features it’s got going for it…
Location! on the street, within the neighborhood, and in the area – it’s got it all.
It has a ground level bedroom! This is huge, some of the new construction homes don’t have the ground level bedroom, or it’s set up as a guest room/office with no adjoining bathroom. This one is a suite.
Thanks to Bill Mahar, Listing Agent for this home, for inviting me to showcase this one for you and hold it Open today. As you can imagine, I’d love to find the perfect buyer for it. Aside from the fact that this is my chosen career (i.e. livelihood), I simply love helping people find the perfect home to suit their goals. Do you know someone who’s been waiting for a great price for a stunning home in the Miramar area of Half Moon Bay?
To read about more showcased homes, subscribe to Coastal Real Estate and Lifestyles.