Amazing opportunity to own a prestigious building on the California coast just 20 minutes from San Francisco and 35 minutes to Silicon Valley. Extremely versatile, this approximately 3500 SF building is zoned neighborhood commercial. With approximately 2000 SF of retail on a busy corner opposite the Post Office in charming Montara, and almost 1500 SF of office space on the second floor comprising two converted 1 bed/1 bath apartments (with separate addresses 1403 and 1405) that can easily be converted back for additional rental income. Ocean views from the upstairs balconies make this an ideal lifestyle choice for a live-work situation. The gorgeous interior featuring hardwood floors, designer lighting and upgraded facilities showcases the spacious rooms currently used as a high-end art gallery and showroom catering to an exclusive clientele.
Offering memorandum available.
• Corner location on Main Street in a small, scenic coastal village between San Francisco and
• Two story multi-use building, zoned C-1 in San Mateo County
• Currently configured as an art gallery/showroom for paintings and sculptures, accommodating
preparation of art for shipment, and office space
• Large front room space, with open flow access to two additional main space rooms
• Additional room in the back, with direct access to the parking area
• Bathroom off hallway, suitable for staff and client use
• Area usable as a wet bar near rear of main space
• Service entrance from parking lot into rear hallway
• Two units currently in use as office space, with potential as two water view apartments, both
with ocean-facing balconies. Separate utility metering and entries.
• Parking lot with 4 designated parking spaces.
|Address:||1401 Main Street|