Coastal sophistication meets relaxed country living in this spacious open floor plan home with ocean views. Four bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms, living room, separate dining room and family rooms, breakfast room, laundry room in approximately 3400 square feet, and a finished 2-car garage, are surrounded by the grounding textures of flagstone patios and pathways, pergolas and charming wood gates that distinguish the outdoor living spaces, and a large deck to oversee your bounty.
The attention to detail continues as you enter the welcoming 2-story foyer and main living areas. The upstairs extends to one bedroom en-suite, two additional large bedrooms sharing a bathroom, and the tranquil ocean-view Master Suite. Steps away from hundreds of acres of greenbelt, hiking trails and the popular Miramar Beach. Commuters will find this special location within 30-60 minutes to most Bay Area employers.
Some of the many features include :
- Enchanting indoor-outdoor living
- A large “family-style” eat-in kitchen,
- Sparkling hardwood floors throughout the main level
- Dual heating zones and central vacuum
- Gas fireplace in Living Room
- High ceilings with beautiful crown molding
- “Tricked” out garage (party fridge, cable hookup, finished, dog kennel)
- Potager gardens
- English-style greenhouse for warm weather plantings
- Hobby shed with windows and skylight
- Chicken coop – ready
Miramar neighborhood encompasses both the eastside and west side. The eastside has trail access to Quarry Park and Mirada East. The west side of Miramar offers direct access to the beaches, especially Miramar Beach, and the Coastal Trail. Close to both El Granada and Half Moon Bay it’s central location mixed with Ocean and GGNRA access makes this neighborhood desirable.
|Address:||432 Coronado Avenue|
|City:||Half Moon Bay|
|Lot Square Feet:||8000|